Cosmopolitan UK Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland Covers November 2011 Cosmopolitan UK! [Photos]

October 07, 2011Gossipwelove


Kelly Rowland is red hot on the cover of the November 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan UK. We've got her boob & leg baring pics, plus what she had to say about being single and her estranged father, below...........


The "X-Factor UK" judge is making her presence known across the pond.  She's the November covergirl for Cosmo UK.  And Ms. Kelly's rocking black quilted design leather shorts, a red bra, and a black cropped jacket with red piping, for her cover shot.
The 30-year-old single lady dished about being ready for marriage, and what Beyonce asked her about her former (2005) engagement (to NFL baller Roy Jones):
"Before, I'd want to lean on somebody.  Now I love the fact that I can just be a single lady, chilling and hanging with my friends, and travelling the world.  It's a pretty good life. I'm ready for marriage when the right time comes now, though."
"I remember my sister B [Beyonce] asked me one question: she said, ‘Well, you know what you want now, don’t you?’ and I was like ‘Yes’."
"It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. I’d posed for the front cover of a magazine in my wedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it."
And remember all the ish Kelly's father, Christopher Lovett, was talking in the media over the summer about not being able to see his daughter?  Her response in the mag:
'I haven’t seen my dad for almost 20 years. It’s nothing I want a pity party for. He left me and my mum, and I was angry. I wanted to be a daddy’s girl so bad. God damn The Cosby Show because that made me think "Why aren’t my family like that?" But this is not a perfect world.'
'He reached out to me saying he wanted to see me, but it’s unfortunate he did it so publicly. I want to meet him, and soon, I really do. I forgave him a long time ago.'
'Me and my mum didn’t see eye to eye for a while.  I would see how close my girlfriends were to their mothers and it bothered me.'
And she also reveals that she still loves her new boobies:
"I said in an interview a long time ago that I'd get it done because I just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me."
"The decision was 10 years in the making so I'm comfortable talking about it. It's something I really wanted to do for myself - not for a man, not for work, for myself...and I love them!"
As for the British men and their trousers (and co-judge's Gary Barlow's booty) that she loves so much, the "Motivation"singer who also dons a long sexy red dress inside the mag said:
"Oh, have you seen how cute they wear their pants [trousers]? All neat and tight. British men are so charming! I love the accent and how they open doors for you - well at least the ones I've met so far do!"
"With all due respect to [Gary's] wife, her husband has the nicest little hiney I have ever seen. Every time he gets up to get a drink of water I'm like, 'Oops!' [Does comedy butt-perv mime.] But it's his smile too. He's very genuine. I love a person who is straight to the point."
Looking fab Kelly!
The issue hits stands October 10th.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form