Beyonce Rihanna

Beyonce Talks About World Humanitarian Day With Anderson Cooper!, Plus, Rihanna In TOKYO To Perform At Summer Sonic!

August 16, 2012GWL Staff


Recently, Beyonce did an interview with talk show host Anderson Cooper to talk about her plans on promoting positivity in honor of World Humanitarian Day and about her Diane Warren-penned theme song "I Am Here." More details below.......

This is what bey had to say:
“It says, ‘I want to leave my footprints in the sands of time’ and it basically is all of our dreams, I think. And that’s leaving our mark on the world. I feel like we all want to know that our life meant something."
On working with the United Nations:
“We all have our purpose, and we all have our strengths...it feels so wonderful to do something for someone else. And I think for the U.N. to want to include the whole world was something important, and I feel like that’s what I represent.
Plus, Beyonce's "I Am Here" video will be released August 19th.

In other news,
Rihanna's days are over for now, as she was spotted at Tokyo Narita airport after booking a really big stadium performance.
The "Where Have You Been" singer who was rocking jeans, a black t-shirt, sneakers, and a new Gucci USA GG Flag Collection Boston Bag, will be performing at Summer Sonic In Tokyo & Osaka on Saturday and Sunday.
She also tweeted after she landed in Tokyo, and wishing her dad happy birdthay:
Osaka I'm almost there!!! Happy birthday Daddy!!!! Me and pops spent his entire bday on the plane!!! SMH!!
Plus, Rih's fashion reality show "Styled To Rock," will be premiering this week on Sky TV in the UK.  Random: "Real Housewife of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak welcomes a baby boy named KASH KADE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form