Celebrity beef Ciara

Ciara Speaks On Beef With Rihanna & Melissa Forde, Her Album Being At KFC & BET's "The Game!"

March 08, 2013GWL Staff


Earlier this morning, R&B singer Ciara phoned into the Morning Riot to talk about her recent feud with Melissa Forde and Rihanna, after Rih's bestie shared a pic of them watching and laughing at Ciara singing "Body Party" (her newest single off her "One Woman Army" album) in her bathroom in Paris.

On her beef with Rihanna:
"Well, you know I'm not going at it with anybody. I thought everything was cool, because I actually remember seeing Rihanna three years ago at the Met Gallery after we had the little/small, you know-- back and forth. And from what I recall, everything was cool.
So in my mind, I operate from a place of love and pure support --so if you've had asked me about her up until this point, I would have nothing but good things to say about her, because I'm sincerely happy for her-- but I didn't receive what they did was from a positive place.

Ciara also cleared up the rumors about her album being associated with a KFC promotion (You know, buy a sandwich combo and get a Ciara album for free). 

The 27 year-old said, "that's not true, someone made up a silly rumor."


Plus, on a positive note, Cici also talked about her upcoming guest role on BET's "The Game" where she will be playing herself and love interest of Malik.
"The things that I will be doing, I would never do as a person. It's unexpected..... the unexpectedness "quote & quote" of me as an entertainer... [Laughs]... which I think makes it fun and it gets real real serious."
The Game's (100th episode) premieres on March 26th at 10 p.m. EST., with two new cast mates, Jay Ellis and Lauren London:


NICE!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's right cici stay positive dnt let them bitches bring you down.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not trying to be funny but Ciara got all that from a pic??? A pic that Rihanna didn't even post...talk about u stirring shit...smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa was foolish. They shouldn't have given Ciara the publicity.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form