Celebrity Scandal Jump Offs

Deelishis Opens Up About Her Altercation With Ex Husband & Comedian Michael Blackson, Says She's Not A Victim Of Domestic Abuse!

March 08, 2013GWL Staff


In recent reports, former "Flavor of Love" reality star London "Deelishis" Charles allegedly got into an altercation with her estrange husband Orlando Gordon after he caught her with comedian Michael Blackson.

According to the court docs, which were filed in a Detroit Supreme Court, Orlando allegedly kicked down his ex-wife's front door in the wee hours of the morning and attacked Michael while Deelishis escaped by jumping from a second story window. 

Now, the reality star recently sat down with Detroit's Hot 107.5 to chat about the reports--where she stated that she's not a victim of domestic violence:

On what really happened:
I’m not going to get into the details but this happened to me. I did fall and I did have on my cute shoes (and people was like that was lie) no it wasn’t I just didn’t tell you how it went down. But I fell in my shoes and that’s how I sustained my injuries, I just didn’t tell you what happend around it. My leg was never broken, there was an accident and I never said car accident (people assumed car accident).
On being a victim of domestic violence:
Everybody has their own domestic situation whether it’s a argument or it gets physical but it’s unfornate when you’re a celebrity your stuff have to be aired everywhere. I'm not a victim of domestic violence.
On Michael making fun of the altercation on Twitter:
For him (Michael Blackson) it has to be something he makes light of. But if he was harmed he wouldn’t have made light of the situation he would be somewhere pressing charges. It’s funny for him but it’s not really funny for me. I understand the joke and I’m not upset with him because that’s what he does he’s a comedian and I understand. I’m actually grateful to him because I hate that he was around me when I had an argument and a situation going on. And to not press charges I think big of him
See more highlights at Twanatells.com



Plus, according to The Detroit News:
"Gordon was free on bond and awaiting trial in federal court at the time of the alleged incident.
He was indicted in January 2012 along with more than a dozen others and accused of participating in a drug-trafficking operation involving thousands of pounds of cocaine and marijuana.
Prosecutors asked a federal judge Thursday to revoke Gordon’s bond due, in part, to the alleged assault. U.S. District Judge Sean Cox will consider the request March 12.
Court records and a police report portray a violent incident Sunday at the reality show star’s home on Muer Cove north of 13 Mile, where Deelishis lives with her two daughters.
At 4:20 a.m., Gordon smashed through the front door and struck Deelishis in the face, according to court records.
Deelishis, who had been sleeping in her daughter’s bedroom, ran to her bedroom, where her friend was asleep.
The friend? Michael Blackson, a popular stand-up comic known as the African King of Comedy.
Gordon chased the comic and hit him in the face, according to court records.
Deelishis, meanwhile, locked the bedroom door. Gordon tried to get in, prompting Deelishis to rip open the window screen and jump to the ground, according to police.
“Davis was in a lot of pain from her right wrist,” police said. “Davis also had blood on her right hand.”
She was taken to Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, police said.
See pics below:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form