celebrity wedding Gregg Leakes

Nene Leakes Opens Up About Her BIG Summer Wedding To Gregg In InTouch Magazine!

March 28, 2013GWL Staff


"Real Housewives of Atlanta" breakout star Nene Leakes is spilling the deets on her upcoming big summer wedding and plans to lose 10 pounds before walking down the aisle with her ex-husband Gregg Leakes in the latest issue of InTouch magazine.

Here's what she told the magazine:
"I will try to lose 10 pounds, but I don’t want to be a skinny-ass bride – I wanna be curvy!’ So what type of dress will she wear? She told the mag, she's "... ‘still interviewing designers. They’re sending me sketches.
We are going to have a big fantasy wedding, probably in Atlanta this summer. My granddaughter Bri’asia will be there. She can’t walk yet but we’ll pull her down the aisle!’
Ms. Leakes also tells the magazine that she will be inviting all of her TV cast-mates including her former friend Kim Zolciak to the wedding:
‘I will definitely invite every castmate from every show I’m on. I don’t know who’s available but they’re all on the list! RHOA’s Cynthia [Bailey] will be a bridesmaid. And Kim [Zolciak] will be invited as well.’
‘She’s invited to my wedding, and I believe she will come. I’m extending an olive branch.’
This should be interesting!


And even though she hasn't invited Sheree Whitfield, Kim has however confirmed she will be attending the wedding saying:
"I have always been and I continue to be happy for NeNe, and I look forward to being invited to the wedding. NeNe and I started this journey together and although we have had our ups and downs, I am excited to get our friendship back on track.”
We were friends long before RHOA, and we will be friends long after RHOA if it's up to me."
We all know she might not attend lol! 

Anyhow, Gregg popped the question [for a second time] on New Years Eve night and Nene accepted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form