Karrueche Tran Magazines

Karrueche Tran On The COVER Of BLEU Magazine's "BOMBSHELL" Issue; Talks About Her Alter-ego "Sarrueche"

September 25, 2013GWL Staff


She is just milking the hell out of her 15 minutes of fame!

Chris Brown's ex/girlfriend Karrueche Tran, who has been putting her modeling skills to use -- snagging a few well-known magazine covers in past few months, is at again and lands herself on the cover of BLEU Magazine's 2013 "Bombshell" issue.

During her sit down with the magazine, the model chatted about her alter-ego, "Sarrueche". I'm guessing that's the side of Karrueche that has Breezy going 'wild.' He just can't seem to get enough of her!

She also talked about how men attempt to get her attention, her personal fashion sense, and how she got into the modeling business.


Here's a few highlights from the interview:

On men attempting to get her attention:
"I was at a party and a basketball player, really tall, starts singing Ciara's 'Body Pary' in my ear. It was hilarious. Just the idea of this big due past 6 feet bending down singing that song in my ear made me laugh. It was cute."
After reading this magazine, I bet you he won't try that again! Lets continue...


On her personal style and how she got into the modeling business:
"I try to stick to blacks, whites, greys and neutrals, but lately I've been experimenting with a lot of colors."
"I saw an opportunity came around and I was completely down for it. I've always been approached about modeling but never completely got into it. Now that I've been doing it more, I absolutely love it! People tend to think that there is only one form of modeling (high fashion) but there are so many directions. It's amazing!

Also, Kar revealed to the that has an alto ego called, "Sarrueche", and says "she's a little more fierce and daring. You need to be confident to feel sexy. Being sexy for me is versatile."




Hey, I thought a person has to be HOT before you can actually call them "a bombshell?!" I mean, having a little boys body just don't cut it these days. I'm not hating, I'm just telling you!

Reading....   

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My goodness she has got to grow into her body already...it's so immature...no breast, no butt, no curves...just a child body in grown ppl clothing & shoes lol ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can have the fake body if she want too fake boobs fake butt she is not abt that life she is proud f who she is and she is beautiful I don't understand how someone can post this on her blog and talk shit about what God has blessed her with that's just a shame post your pic as well mam/sir so that we can compare

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form