Magazines Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson Named "Sexiest Woman Alive" By Esquire Magazine For A Second Time!

October 07, 2013GWL Staff


Actress Scarlett Johansson is reportedly the first woman ever to be able to hold Esquire Magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive" title twice --her first was in 2006.

The 28-year-old, who is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac and looks stunningly beautiful on the November issue of Esquire, dished on preferring men who are a little jealous, and hustling movie roles.

On why she prefer men who are a "little jealous:"
"Jealousy 'comes with the territory' with a Frenchman, but I prefer being with someone who's a little jealous. She said, "I didn't think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of it or caring that much."
And while Scarlett isn’t the biggest film actress in Hollywood, she truly understands the meaning of "get while the going is good:"
“I gotta hustle. I’m a twenty-eight-year-old woman in the movie business. Pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work — theater, producing, this thing with Esquire.”
The November issue of Esquire hit newsstands on October 15. Plus, last year's winner was Mila Kunis and the year before, Rihanna and before her Minka Kelly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form