Angela Simmons Angela Simmons Unveils PETA Ad

Angela Simmons Unveils PETA Ad [PHOTOS]

September 28, 2011Gossipwelove


Well-Well-Well, Angela Simmons has found yet another way to show off her goods…literally! The hot young designer/daughter of Rev Run revealed her campaign ad for PETA where her body parts are covered by long locks of hair. Surprisingly enough, her uncle Russell Simmons attended the party to show his nude niece some love.



Oh My…
Angela is the latest celebrity to bare it all…but she’s doing it for a good cause. In an effort to promote her vegetarian lifestyle, she posed for a new Peta Campaign, stating ‘Eating Meat Is A Sin’.
“As a devout Christian, I feel it’s very important to show compassion for all of God’s creation—and adopting a vegetarian diet is the best way to keep innocent animals from suffering.”
Angela’s decision to become a vegetarian was influenced by her uncle Russell Simmons and she vows to be a full fledge vegan in a few years, which would prevent her from eating diary products as well as meat.

eat pretty well, I’m a vegetarian. Hopefully I’ll be a vegan in a couple of years, but I’m taking it one step at a time. My uncle inspired me to become a vegetarian, a vegan, when I was young. He had me watch this video, I can’t remember the name of it, but I was only about 12 or 13 and he gave it to our family. No one else watched it except me. At that age, I tried to be a vegetarian and I couldn’t do it because I was in a family that ate so much meat. But I finally made the change and it’s been like a year and a half now and I’m pretty proud of myself. I’m feeling good and I do work out a lot

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thats why BOW WOW NEVER WANTS TO LEAVE GOD DAM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form