Atlanta Gossip Breaking News

T.I. Out Of Prison...Again!

September 15, 2011Gossipwelove



After blowing his oppurtnity to get out of jail a week ago...T.I. was released again today into a halfway house. We assume there was no entourage...or reality show cameras...present this time T.I. release. More details below.......

Clifford Harris got his walking papers today to get OUT of an Arkansas federal prison in into an Atlanta halfway house.

T.I.'s lawyer, Steve Sadow, told TMZ:

"We have good reason to believe that this favorable result was reached because of the proactive and assertive approach taken to protect T.I.'s rights by providing B.O.P. officials and the media with reliable and accurate information and that T.I. did not intend to violate his transfer furlough or any other B.O.P. rules en route from the prison facility in Arkansas to the halfway house in Atlanta.

T.I. will be released from custody on Sept. 29, and then will be supervised by the U.S. Probation Office for a period of 1 year."

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These DEVILS are a trip!!

    So let me get tis straight. We are to believe that T.I.P. knowingly left this facility for the next using a tour bus containing more passengers then allowed? Let me be the 1st to call BULLSHIT! They are just f*cking with TIP because he is coming out of this situation and picking-up where he left off. That pissed them off to know he may be down but not defeated!! Whatever DEVILS! Keep it moving TIP damn these fools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD NOW U CAN TAKE CARE OF MS. PIGGY SO SHE CAN SHUT UP!!!! T.I. U MY N@#$% RIGHT BUT U CAN DO WAY BETTER MY N@#$% SHE TOE UP FROM THE FLOOR UP!!!! CALI ALL DAY...GONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so happy for him and his family and wife, ti is mad cool

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form