a-list alive

Bradley Cooper NAMED Sexiest Man Alive!

November 16, 2011Gossipwelove




The A-list actor Bradly Cooper is featured in People's Sexiest Man Alive issue this week, beating out fan-favorite stud Ryan Gosling. "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]," the 36-year-old Limitless star told the magazine. "I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying." Come inside to read more.............




Cooper said his first thought when he was informed of the honors was, "My mother is going to be so happy."
Cooper, who's been romantically tied to Hollywood beauties such as Renée Zellweger,Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston, said he's currently "single," which can lead to misconceptions at times.


"If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business, you're deemed a player,” The Hangover star said. “But I don't see myself as a ladies' man."
Past winners who have swept up the sexy title include Ryan Reynolds (2010), Johnny Depp, (2009, 2003) and Matthew McConaughey(2005).


SO WHAT YOU THINK LADIES N GENTS???!! COMMENT BELOW:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form