behind scene behind the scenes video

Behind The Scenes Of Teairra Mari ‘You Did That’ ft 2 Chainz! [Photos + Video]

February 18, 2012GWL Staff


The "Love & Hip-Hop" reality TV star/ Singer/ Actress Teairra Marie has been making a scene over the past few years and now she is ready to make a come back at what she loves the most, "music".


Earlier this week, Teairra was on set of her new video “You did that” in downtown Los Angeles and she was excited to talk about her new single, her love life and her new label deal with producer Rico Love..




On her new single
“You did that” featuring 2 Chainz is about being in a relationship with someone and you meet another person who does it so well they show your man the exit.  This is why I’m singing it with my whole heart, I was in a relationship where I didn’t think it could get any better and then I had met someone else, and he did it so much better, and I’m like “YOU DID THAT!” 
On if there’s someone special in her life
“Right now my love life is pretty vacant”. “I’m just not ready for a relationship period”. 
On her new label
“Not only am I signed to a new label. I’m signed to a label by someone who I call my musical soul mate. I feel like we are going to come with an album I really want to come with, because we make the best music together. I’m excited, I’m ready, I’m anxious and I want to do that!
Check out more pics and video from the shoot below:  



Teairra Mari Behind The Scenes video:




Audio: ‘You Did That’ below:



Teairra is most definitely on her music and money grind!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form