Alex Roldan Biological father

Kylie Jenner Uploads A FAKE Pic Of Khloe Kardashian With Her So-Called Dad! [Photo]

February 08, 2012GWL Staff


After months of speculation, Kylie wanted us to believe that Khloe Kardashian and Alex Roldan finally came face-to-face. Well the picture you see actually looks fake if you asked me! Kylie Jenner uploaded a picture that captions, "First official photo of my sister and her dad! Like father like daughter!" 


Just when you thought this would end the speculation that began after Robert Kardashian's ex-wives both claimed he told them Khloe wasn't his daughter ... the fam may have pulled a fast one on us.

Khloe tweeted:

Awwwww what an amazing meeting I just had!!!!! Soooo excited!!!! I had such an amazing day!!! Just finished my crazy long yet blessed day! God is GREAT!!!! I love you... Remember that always! Xoxo

But we won't rush to congratulate to Khloe and Alex Roldan just yet. 

Because as we got super excited, Kylie crushed our dreams by tweeting, "It was a joke everyone! Lol!"


There you have it ... the Khloe father drama continues on. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form