Breaking News Drake

Drake: "I Filmed Several Sex Tapes", But With Who???

April 20, 2012Gossipwelove


Drizzy has revealed that he has filmed several sex tapes, but is making sure he avoids them being leaked. 

The Young Money rapper has dated several video vixens including Maliah Michel, was involved in a longterm relationship with childhood sweetheart and has even enjoyed a brief fling with Rihanna. More details below.....

Drake has now admitted that he has filmed sex tapes in his past, but is the proud owner of every video, ensuring that they do not leak to the public. See what Mr. Drizzy had to say below:

"I don't live recklessly. I don't have skeletons in my closet," Drake told NME. "It's not necessarily me covering it up or trying to be defensive, I just don't do the dumb s**t in the first place to get in trouble."
"If I'm drunk, I'mma go out the back door. I ain't gonna walk out the front so you see me stumbling and dropping my keys. I'm not that guy, I'm not that dumb. I wanna be in this position as long as I possibly can. I mean, I will be honest, any sex tape I've ever made, I own it."
Um, Oh NA NA Whats Ma Name, Whats Ma Name? ....Who do you think Drake has recorded a sex tape with?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. MEN MEN MEN!!!! DRAKE IS GAY LOWKEY I BELIEVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely on the dl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form