50 Cent Hospitalized

50 Cent HOSPITALIZED & Due For Surgery! (Photos)

May 17, 2012GWL Staff


Rapper 50 cent is currently in the hospital for an unknown stomach virus, where he later shared a series of photos with fans on Twitter, showing him laying in a hospital bed and holding stuffed animals. Despite the prospect of having surgery, Fiddy seemed a little more worried about his forthcoming mixtape, The Lost Tape. More details below............



The rapper tweeted out numerous tweets to fans after feeling a little bit better, see what he had to say below:

"I'm in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time," 
"I don’t want to go into surgery."
"Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz is all I get. Ain’t this a b***h. I give 15 tracks you give me this,” accompanied by a picture of the rapper with stuffed animals,"

A rep for Fiddy couldn't confirm the nature of his illness.

Hope he's OK!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form