Basketball wives Evelyn Lozada

Evelyn Lozada REACTS To Basketball Wives “Tahiti” Episode & Becoming A Better Person!

May 15, 2012Gossipwelove


Vh1's Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozado is speaking out about 
last night’s episode in her blog, where the star writes about becoming a better person. See what the "BBW" had to say below:

"last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions and it's such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides. I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season, however I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past. 
No matter what the situation is, I’m realizing that we as grown women are allowing ourselves to be placed in a position for judgment. I’m confident that I speak for many of us on the show that when it comes to creating a better balance for television, we are all working very hard to do just that. Many of us are getting help for our inner issues and striving to portray a more positive image overall.
The star then ended with: 
"Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress… Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!" Until next week, xoxo.
Ev seems to have had an awakening of sorts, after watching the BS that has taken place over this season. I do hope while she was writing this blog, she was being true to herself.

Source

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Shaunie needs to speak up and stop been an exec manipulator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Little too late....nasty ass BULLIES are out !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami,Evem Shaw,susie,, all need to go,you all talk crap,and wanna push sum one in the water, but ur nasty a$$ didnt wanna get in, and Tami I seen u cover ur mouth the same way you was telling Kesha not too,BULLY BULLY you all done cuz we dont wanna see ya no more bye bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what haters Eve, and Tami are here to stay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form