Bisexual Dr. Dre

Suge Knight: 'Dr. Dre Is A Closet GAY, He Likes Getting Pounded In The BUTT'

May 08, 2012Gossipwelove


Suge Knight and his unstoppable talking went on air recently and branded former Death Row member/ Rapper Dr. Dre a closest gay. The fallen music mogul spoke on a radio show and dropped the bombshell on the suprised host, according to TMZ. More details below.................


"95% [of rappers] is closet cases. I know the ones who is on our labels who's like that," he alleged.

Before dishing the deets on a heated incident between ex-label mates Tupac and Dr Dre, where the late rapper questioned his sexuality.

"Tupac said 'I'm tired of this [meeting]. Dre you is a fa**ot.'"



To which Suge said Dre responded: "First of all I'm not a fa**ot... I'm not homosexual, I'm bi-sexual. If I wanna pound some butt I can do a woman."

"I'm bi-sexual because I like to get pounded in the butt." 

OH SH*T, THIS IS JUICYYY!!

Suge then wrapped up the interview with the words: "Dre you is a fa**ot."

We're sensing a libel case headed Suge's way soon.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I had my suspensions about Dr. Dre Years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for rilly my dude, dre pounded easy e in da butt!!! thats how come dre is an aids riddled faggot, like dj matthew shepard, ya digg?! smell me big homie?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why believe anything suge knight have to say he would do anything to keep his name in the media he's broke, he had his label snatched up from him & he should be embarrassed his clothes was found in a storage locker on storage wars he didn't come out & explained that

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let's be real, Dre just out of the blue said "I like to get pounded in the butt?" What the hell kind of meetings were being held at (the now aptly named) "Death Row" where they were asking him about taking it up the ass???

    ReplyDelete
  5. DRE is a fag but we knew this shit when Easy died of Aids. Go back n listen to Cube's first 2 cd's when he left NWA.The gay accusations are right there in the songs you just gotta read between the lines. A bigger head trip is MethodMan liking dick. Dude is deeeeeeeeep in the closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. DRE is a fag but we knew this shit when Easy died of Aids. Go back n listen to Cube's first 2 cd's when he left NWA.The gay accusations are right there in the songs you just gotta read between the lines. A bigger head trip is MethodMan liking dick. Dude is deeeeeeeeep in the closet

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form