essence magazine Jay Z

Jay-Z Reveals That 'Nia Long' Is His Fantasy Girlfriend!

July 11, 2012Gossipwelove


Actress Nia Long has revealed that rapper Jay-Z described her as every man's fantasy girlfriend, plus hinting that he has a secret crush on her.

Nia and the hip-hop mogul caught up with each other recently at a star studded event where she took the opportunity to compliment him on his multi-million dollar successful career. And Nia covers the latest issue of Essence Magazine and talks family and being Fulfilled. More details below.......................


The 41-year old, Nia told Essence mag that,


"I saw him at a party and I complimented him on his long run in music."
"But he turned it around and asked me: 'How does it feel to be every boy from the hood's fantasy girlfriend for 20 years?'. It made me laugh, I hadn't really thought about it."
Well, Jay's fantasy crush is currently dating basketball player Ime Udoka, plus he's happily married to Beyonce.


Such a happy family!

Also, NIA is on the covers of the new 2012 August issue of Essence Magazine.


See what the actress had to say about her family below:

“I’m in my forties, post baby and I’m thinner than I’ve been in years. The last step will be letting my hair go natural. That’s when you’ll know I’m free…”
—NIA LONG



The star tells Essence that as she embraces her life through her sons (including a new baby!), her partner and a reconnection with her father, she has never felt more fulfilled.

source: essence

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form