Interviews Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Former "Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star" Lisa Wu TALKS Life After The Show & Parenting Tips! Plus, Tika Sumpter, Twinkie Byrd, & Brely Evans TALK Sparkle!

August 18, 2012GWL Staff


Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Lisa Wu has been very busy with various projects since the camera's stopped rolling.

During an interview with MommyNoire, Lisa (who spent's a great deal of her time managing her social and personal life in front of the cameras) is opening a bit on her current ventures and telling fans that she's also a very talented writer and a very down to earth individual.


Here’s what Lisa had to say about family, fitness, and keeping it all together:

On advice for mothers juggling family and career?

"Stay organized ladies! I admit I’m not the most organized person in the world, so I make sure that I keep all of my bases covered with help in that area."

On how to keep a sense of normalcy in your world?

"I make sure I take time for myself. I have three beautiful boys ages 17, 14, and 5, and I know that if I don’t reenergize it’s a detriment to everyone."

On being re-energize?

"I love facials, massages, yoga and meditation. And an occasional glass of wine when I really want to treat myself."

Tips on eating well?

"I do have a great recipe that includes lemon, spinach, ginger, and water. It’s great for energy when you need a boost!"


Also, the much anticipated Sparkle movie was released yesterday, and Madame Noire was there to cover the red carpet opening night and got to catch up with some of our fav actresses from the film, check out the video below:

image credits:ybf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form