Benzino Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

GROSS: "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" Benzino' EXPOSED While Eating A White Girl's FLOTUS FLOWER BOMB!

September 05, 2012GWL Staff


I already told you I can't stand Benzino and his nasty a-s eating antics....And now the real video has surfaced and it's so raunchy that I'm very much sure that you probably don't want to see that ish!


Karlie Redd's ex/ beau and CEO of hiphopweekly can be seen in the video eating a white girl's "FLUTOS FLOWER BOMB" in a bathtub filled with water.

But hey, we keeping it classy over here. So if you a perv and really want to see what this man is working with, then peep the NSFW (not safe for work) video at NF and SFW (safe for work) image below:




The video was released the same time as Joseline Hernandez's sex tape. Which left many fans disgusted. I feel some PR management team is at work with the release of these tapes.

story credit: NF/Samantha

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Damn! That is what I get for being nosy/curious ... that dirty image will forever be in my mind every time I see his old dirty looking behind on TV... How u be in a bathtub and still remain dirty? im disgusted and confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I click the link and I was like ewwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this when he had braids -_------ ?Might watch later...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. His head looks like its about to fall off and Im not talking about his peen.

    I couldnt even get wet to this. Trash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ the last comment, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not watching that!! Thinking of that just makes me sick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd rather watch paint dry than look at this dude doing anything sexual.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clicked and regretted it immediately. Couldn't watch more than 6 seconds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont want to see that horror film.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must be wat hes good at,one day hes gonna eat the wrong flower and end up wit that bomb in his already yuck mouth...nasty ass negro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe Karlie even kissed that Mutha-fucker@@!!! She just as freaky, she probably lick his ass too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yall need to stop okay, get your ass eat and you;ll be singing a different tune. It's like heaven. My man be doing that on the regular. face down ass up!! LOL

    cloud 19th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SMDH...THAT SHIT IS NASTY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HIS FACE LOOK LIKE AN ASS...YUCCCCCCCCCCK.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love a wet lips on my anus, keeps the sex going,

    ReplyDelete
  16. last comment seems like an old gay dude wishing he could get sum lol....nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He ain't hitting on SHIT anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I aint clickin no link. I see enough.. Thats his bizness (4)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form