K. Mitchelle Lawsuit

Reality Star K. Michelle READY To FIGHT Memphitz's Lawsuit Against Her & "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta!"

September 05, 2012GWL Staff


Yesterday, Memphitz Wright filed a lawsuit against Vh1, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," star K. Michelle, Monami Ent., the show's executive producer Mona Scott-Young & Viacom for millions in damages.


According to the suit, the executive music producer wants $1 per view and when calculated its over 3-4 million dollars where he claims the show has hurt his family and career. 

Now, K. Michelle is responding to the suit, saying it doesn't phase her one bit, because her story has never once changed and she's prepared to fight with her legal team. 

The reality star caught up with TMZ, and had this to say:

"I've always been told that the truth shall set you free. I stand behind my story 100%. I came on the 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' show mainly because I wanted to give a voice and bring light to a very serious issue."

"I am very grateful to VH1 and Monami Ent. for the opportunity to tell my story, and touch lives worldwide ... I look forward to having my day in court and finally having the truth of my story confirmed in a court of law."

"Hopefully others will not have to go through this and then have their stories challenged to this degree because people now want to try to salvage whatever reputation they may have had."

K. also tweeted saying (which she pointed to her tmz statement),

"If it was easy then everyone will do it. Fighting for a purpose bigger than yourself will never be easy"

This is going to be one messy fight!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The truth is about to be set free. You dun f*cked up, Mempfists

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's. About. To. Go. Down! :Jay-z Voice:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why now they had years to work their differences out its getting sickening more and more every week. I think k. michelle is stil in love with him and jealous she wasnt wifey material!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form