interview Lauryn Hill

Wyclef Jean Talks About His African King Complex, Lauryn Hill Affair, Karma & More! (Video)

September 26, 2012GWL Staff


Last night, rapper Wyclef Jean appeared on Chelsea Handler's talk show "Chelsea Lately" where he chatted about being bamboozled in the running for President in Haiti, his biopic "Purpose" and his upcoming books 'Voodoosex,' 'the Chronicles' & more.


When asked by Chelsea on what's going on with him and Lauryn, Jean had this to say:
"Right now nothing, but in the year of my teens going into my twenties during the hot days of the fugees, um,... I had the 'African King Complex'...Every women belong to me. 
So within that complex, ofcourse I was married, and me and Lauryn was heavily involved,..passionately.  
And in that chapter of the book, I just took the viewer back to the time when I thought her child was mines. And the chapter is just basically based on Karma, like be-careful of what you do as a man, because it can come back to you."

Check out the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form