K. Michelle Karlie Redd

Lyfe Jennings Saying K. Michelle "Hurt Her Own Career" + Karlie Redd Talks "LHHATL" & Calls K. Michelle "Bi-Polar!"

October 03, 2012GWL Staff


R&B singer Lyfe Jennings, who was released from jail earlier this year over an altercation with his baby momma, is now blasting "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star K. Michelle for refusing to open for him during one of his recent show's in Tampa, Florida.

According to Lyfe (during a sit down with V103),
“[K. Michelle] felt like she shouldn’t be opening for me because she says she was a bigger star. To me, stuff like that…when you make it about yourself, you don’t do nothing but hurt yourself.”
And according to theybf, K. Michelle also responded saying:
"I’ve never missed a show a day in my life. I would never stand my fans up period. I was told no by the promoters, he didn’t like my request." As a result, she never performed and Lyfe and Musiq performed alone."
Ms. Michelle got me all confused now!... The whole Diva thing just rubs me the wrong way!!!

Also, Ms. Karlie Redd is stilling making rounds as she continues to remain relevant by picking a fight with K. Michelle, calling her "Bi-Polar' (using Lil Scrappy's lyrics against her, Go Vinegar), while saying she made "LHHATL" a success. Plus, she even talked about her relationship with Benzino

Check out the full interview below:


Random: 

Lil Scrappy was released from jail today, according to TMZ. The rapper was arrested for failing to check in with his probation officer in Atlanta on Monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form