Kany West Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson "Faints & Vomit" On A Flight Going Home From China + Kanye West "Cruel Winter" Short Film Trailer!

November 02, 2012GWL Staff


29 year-old Keri Hilson recently had a health scare on a flight going home from China, where the singer tweeted that she wasn't feeling well, while vomiting and fainting on the plane. Here's what she had to say:
"I hope I have a good morning...because I fainted on my flight, then threw up. But i'm fine now, I just need real rest... haven't had more than 3.5 hrs of sleep."
Keri then added:
"Oh. and thennn I left my purse and gifts from China on the plane, discombobulated. *sign* now I'm drinking gatorade and HOME-bound. I'm good now."
Plus, Check out Kanye West's 'Cruel Winter' and directed Austin Christianson short film trailer below:



Via thejasminebrand / TattleTailzz

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Maybe she's knocked up?!
    follow me on instagram Heaven1va

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form