Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Covers 'Weight Watchers' January/February 2013 Issue!

December 28, 2012GWL Staff


Pregnant Jessica Simpson is on the latest cover of "Weight Watchers" January/February 2013 issue. Where the singer/actress shows off her 50-pound weight loss after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell in May of this year.

During a sit down with the magazine, the 32 year reveals how she stayed fit while taping the second season of NBC's Fashion Star, and having another baby.

On having her second baby:
"This year is all about new beginnings for me," Simpson says in the ad. "I lost over 50 pounds on Weight Watchers and did not have to be perfect to do it. Being healthy has become a part of who I am -- which is great timing, because I'm having another baby."
On staying fit and being on NBC's Fashion Star:
"I'm crazy about smoothies, so I bring fruit chopped up and ready to go. That way, I can sip the same smoothie all morning long between takes," Simpson shares. "If it thins out, I put it back in the blender with crushed ice for a few minutes."
Plus, a rep for Weight Watchers tells ABC that she will be absent from the program during her pregnancy:
"Jessica will not be following the 360-program during the pregnancy while her weight and well-being are monitored by her obstetrician, as is recommended for any woman during pregnancy. After she gives birth, Jessica and her doctor will decide when she may resume following the Weight Watchers program."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form