celebrity engagements Engaged

Kelly Clarkson & Brandon Blackstock Are ENGAGED!

December 15, 2012GWL Staff


Former "American Idol" star Kelly Clarkson and her boyfriend of three years Brandon Blackstock are now engaged!

The singer announced the exciting news on Twitter earlier today, while saying:
"I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever :)"
Blackstock, a talent manager, was in a relationship when he first met Clarkson, but as soon as he became single he and the pop star got together.
"We met years ago when I was working with Rascal Flatts, and he used to tour manage with them," she explained. "I didn't really didn't know he was [my manager's] son and it was kind of weird. I was like, 'Dude, I gotta know that guy.' We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'Oh we're so getting married.' I was so that girl. When he became single, I was on the prowl."
Kelly then added:
"I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
Awwww.. Congrats to you both! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a face I haven't seen in a while... Congrats to her... 22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them (RED)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form