brandy interview

Brandy Talks Wedding Plans & Gives Parenting Advice To Kim Kardashian & Kanye West!

January 03, 2013GWL Staff


Recently, R&B singer Brandy, who is engaged to boyfriend Ryan Press, did an on the red carpet interview at Dick Clark's NYE bash at club Tao Lavo in Las Vegas.

The Grammy-award winning singer chatted with PopStopTV about her recent engagement to Ryan over the Holidays and her upcoming wedding plans while giving some parenting advice to pregnant Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
"You know how your imagination does the moment no justice...I kept saying 'Oh my God' so many times I forgot to say yes."

“I’m very happy. I’m definitely on cloud 11. At one point I gave up on love, so to have this feeling and for it to feel like the first time with the person I feel like God has created for me to be with, it’s just magical and I want it to stay like this.”
 
We have a lot of homies that probably won’t come if we do a destination wedding. I’ve definitely been imagining it and thinking about what it’s gonna be like.”
She then gave a few parenting pointers to KimYe:
"...the key to being a good parent is to remember that you were once a child." She added, “I’m very happy for Kim and happy for Kanye. I was looking at pictures of them online. They just look so happy. I’m really happy for her.”
Watch the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form