Family Feud Keyshia Cole

Keyshia Cole FIRES BACK At Sister Neffe Comments About Her In "Price I Paid!"

January 10, 2013GWL Staff


R&B singer Keyshia Cole is firing back at sister Neffe Pugh for bashing her in her new book "Price I Paid: The Reality of Being A Reality Star." Where she talked about the impact of doing a reality show had on her life without Keyshia's consent and now that she has shared the information, Cole is completely upset about the whole thing. 

Here's what Cole had to say:
"....how many of y'all have leaches in your own family? I need to know I'm not alone! 
B*tch talk about me in ya book and wearing the shoes I gave u on the cover? F*cking Bogus! 
Gotta keep munch man from all that drama tho. It's not coo like that"
Neffe recently spoke to The Breakfast Club about the rift saying,
“Keyshia did not want us to do a reality show period because she wanted it to be done in the right way, and I respect her whole-heartedly for that. 
Everybody out there was looking at our family like we had no control, no morals, no principles, no values, like we were uneducated. She didn’t want that.”
She also sat down with RollingOut back in October to speak about the Beef between her and Cole, where she had this to say:
“Everybody in the world knows it’s been off and on with myself and Keyshia,” she added. “Don’t get me wrong, I love my sister and she loves me. Somewhere down the line we went our separate ways, but while I’ve been focused on trying to rebuild our relationship, she’s been busy rebuilding her career and been focused on her family, and when I say her family I mean Daniel and my nephew.
You can read more here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form