Basketball wives Miami Evelyn Lozada

Evelyn Lozada On The HUNT For A God Fearing Husband After Chad Ochocinco Moves On!

February 19, 2013GWL Staff


So after 35 year-old un-employed Chad Ochocinco was spotted over the weekend with his new girlfriend, Loren Popeil, Chad's ex-wife Evelyn Lozada is now on the hunt for a new husband who is god fearing, and she's even gone as far as to let us know god will be choosing him.

Here's what Ev had to say during an interview with our friends over at the JasmineBrand at Tami Roman's new "Spring Nail Polish" launch in Los Angeles:

On what she desires in a future husband:
“I just really want my future husband, very God fearing. That is something that is really important to me especially the last eight months. People say that you go through stuff and your God’s best friend; He truly got me through so much that is first and foremost. What ever he looks like is fine, I guess that will all come. And this time I’m like ‘I’m not choosing…’ I’m going to let Him bring whoever that person is to me…even if it takes three years, it’ fine, I’m cool.”
On becoming accustomed to being harshly criticized:
“I’m so used to it, I’m so used to controversy so if there isn’t any… I’ve grown to have thick skin. I’ve grown to know everybody’s going to have an opinion and I’ve been called every name in the book. It’s just a part of putting yourself out there.”
On continuing her relationship with Iyanla Vanzant:
“Iyanla has been such a blessing to me. We recently talked over text. She has just really helped me through my whole process. She just really helped me open my eyes to things that you don’t think about, or things growing up that effect you today. She’s been great and she came at a time in my life when I really needed some type of guidance. It made say, ‘Why am I the way I am?’ Why am I so angry and why do I accept the things that I accept. She’s just been great.”
Watch the interview below:



BONUS:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bitch please, I could see her on the 700 club in the future. It worked for Vanity lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ...what a cute little monkey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she'll find a man soon...As hot as she's looking these days...she'll be okay TRUST :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form