Keke Palmer VH1

Keke Palmer Defends Her Role As 'Chilli' In Vh1's Upcoming TLC Biopic!

February 19, 2013GWL Staff


I guess not everyone's feeling actress Keke Palmer being cast as Rozanda "Chilli" Thomas in Vh1's upcoming TLC biopic, where she will be joining both Lil Mama, who will play Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes and Drew Sidora, who has been cast as Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins.



And after the full cast was announced yesterday, fans started bashing Keke for landing the role, because she was not a good fit. Palmer then took to Twitter to defend herself and her upcoming TLC role:


Also, the 19 year-old Chicago native says she's been a fan of TLC from the age of six when the former girls group released their No.1 album, "FanMail." She then added:

“I would sing ‘No Scrubs’ over and over again to the point my parents would have to tell me to stop, but I never did, I had my little hairbrush as my mic and nobody could tell me I wasn’t the fourth member of TLC.
“I am a true fan,” she says. “I love these ladies and I always want to be proud of my work in any role that I do.” 

Plus, according to Vibe, the VH1 TLC biopic begins filming in Atlanta, GA next month.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a pretty black girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least KeKe is an actress...I'm not here for Lil Mama playing Left Eye.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form