collection Rihanna

VIDEO: Watch Rihanna UNVEILS Her "River Island Collection" At Fashion Week In London!

February 16, 2013GWL Staff


Last night, (after months of working on her partnered clothing line) 24 year-old Rihanna unveiled her "River Island Collection" at London Fashion Week. 

Check out the pics below:


Here's what she had to say about the collection:
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me," said Rihanna. " I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"




Watch Rih's clothing line on the run way below:



However, the collection will be released in "River Island" stores on March 5th in the UK-- with a starting price of $100.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form