Azealia Banks

Azealia Banks Rants About Ex- Tour Manager Sabotaging Her Show + Unveils "Yung Repunxel" Cover Art!

March 09, 2013GWL Staff


Before taking the stage last night in Sydney to perform "Fire Starter" with The Prodigy, Harlem rapstress Azealia Banks went on a brief rant (continues to use Twitter as her personal diary), about her ex-manager sabotaging her show at the Future Music festival in Sydney, Australia., on Friday.

Here's what she had to say:
"Big apologies on behalf of the stone roses to my fans at the festival today. My ex tour manager made a pact with the stone roses saying they'd sabotage my set because I fired him..
And they decided to check their equipment behind me during my set.
F--k those old saggy white ****** stone roses. I wish them nothing but excrement and death.
Wow! I must really f--king be a superstar... You've got an established band trying to sabotage my lil rap b-tch shine.
Wow a bunch of old white men trying to bully a young black girl.... What the f--k else is new in this world ???
And the 21 year-old rapstress recently unveiled her creepy "Yung Repunxel" cover art which is the first single off her upcoming "Broke With Expensive Taste" mixtape and produced by Lil Internet.


The track hits iTunes on March 26th. Also, what you think about Banks' mouth off cover?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. OMG, I wish she would go away forever. She is going to look back many years from now and wish she was mature enough to participate in this business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold, did this b-tch just say, "I wish them nothing but excrement and death." She needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pay anybody muffle or stomp that roach. She's a nasty character with no redeeming qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yall really hate her for being darkskin huh? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish she would use twitter that much, but...if someone f--ked your show ON PURPOSE you'd be "bitching" too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think this album would come out. I thought her mouth would sabotage her career. I'm not buying though, I don't like her enough to give her my money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would b mad too if someone tried to sabotage my show...smh

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl always fussing or ranting about something smh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form