Ciara Magazines

FIRST LOOK: Ciara On The Covers Of Annex Magazine's April 2013 Issue!

March 11, 2013GWL Staff


27 year-old Ciara is gracing the covers of Annex Magazine's March/April 2013 issue, where she talks about her current relationship with rapper Future, her upcoming "One Woman Army" album, future projects and inspirations.

Here's a few excerpt from the  "Body Party" singer --photographed by Bradford Rogne-- interview with the mag:

On her inspirations:
“I really love listening to artists like Lana Del Ray, Kendrick Lamar, Drake just to name a few. However, I continue to find inspiration from the generation of greats such as Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna.”
On her album "One Woman Army" which hits stores late Summer:
“I am approaching this record in a different way than I have any other project before. While recording “One Woman Army” I have been running towards my fears and allowing myself to be vulnerable in many ways; for the first time I allowed myself to be completely open in the music making process. I can honestly say this is the most fun that I’ve ever had making an album.”
See more pics below:




The new issue of Annex hits stores on March 18th.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form