Ciara Kevin Hart

Ciara - "I'm So SUPER TURNT UP, I Had To Drop A New Single!" + Kevin Hart Talks Getting ARRESTED For DUI In Annex Magazine!

June 08, 2013GWL Staff


Despite having baby mama problems, rapper Future must have that good good d**k, because he has R&B singer Ciara all "Super Turnt Up" in love.

Yesterday, the 27 year-old singer dropped by Los Angeles Power 106 to premiere her latest single called, "Super Turnt Up" a track about her boyfriend Future.

Check out the single below:



Plus,



Comedian/actor Kevin Hart covers the Summer 2013 issue of ANNEX Man Magazine. The 32 year-old opened up about his parenting skills, fashion sense, and his recent DUI arrest.

Here's the highlights from the interview:

Hart's take on being a good father to his kids:
"I have to be uncompromising when it comes to my kids time with me. I have to be committed to my kids or else the industry will always have you away from your family."
On what he's learned from his recent DUI arrest:
Don't drink and drive! Don't text and drive! Don't talk and drive! Don't breathe and drive! Don't mix anything with driving. But on a serious note, plan your night and act responsibly. I learned a valuable lesson, it will never happen again.
On New film "Let Me Explain":
"Let Me Explain" is a step above...I constantly try to show growth while doing comedy, I feel like my fans appreciate that more. Let me explain is going to shock a lot of people.


On his underrated fashion sense and fashion week:
"WHO YOU CALLING UNDERRATED? Is that a height joke? I'm a f***ing sex symbol! I would love to make it to fashion week to answer your question...when and where ever that is...
On reaching a precipice of success and if he'll ever leave stand up for the movie business:
"First of all, I don't know what "precipice" means so I can only take it as a sign of disrespect. NEXT QUESTION...but seriously I will never stop doing stand up its my foundation."







In the #NSFW issue, Kevin also talked about what fans can expect from him in the upcoming months and in 2014:
"Several movies. 2013 is the year of the movies for me. Starting with my concert movie "Let Me Explain" in theaters July 3rd. I plan to hit the road in 2014 with a brand new hour."
Nice!

Image credit: AnnexMag

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. truth hurts huuuhMonday, June 10, 2013

    why he keep doing the same I got a problem face lol smh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form