Baby News Joseline Hernandez

SIPS TEA! Stevie J Expecting A Baby With Aspiring Artist Promise B Mae?..These Receipts Look LEGIT!

August 12, 2013GWL Staff


While sipping on this tea and mixing it with some juicy gossip, word on the street is that "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" reality star and music producer Stevie J is expecting a baby with aspiring artist Promise B Mae.

According to Bossip, a former friend of B Mae is confirming that she's pregnant by Stevie. "They have been keeping this on the low for a minute" says the source. "Up until the whole marriage thing with him and Joseline Hernandez they have been seriously beefing, so she told me about a week ago that she will be having an aborting if he doesn't get his sh*t together and stop keeping her a secret for TV purposes and because of Joseline", the source adds.


The source then continued, "she also changed her number, and since then I ran into Stevie and of course he asked about her and whether or not I had her new number. 

So we began to talk and I slipped up and told him about the abortion. After she sent the screen shot, she called me to see if I recieved it and to ask me if I told Stevie because only a few people knew about it. 

I admitted it and the conversation got real heated. Words were exchanged and it got real ugly so, if that's how she feel this is how I feel. F--k that b***h, her secret is no longer safe with me."


And to make this report legit, check the receipts below:



My question is why are these women allowing this manwhore to touch their nether regions??!!..Oh well:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form