Ariane interview

VIDEO: Kirk Frost, Rasheeda & Ariane Drops By V103s "The Ryan Cameron Morning Show"

August 14, 2013GWL Staff


On Tuesday morning, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" reality stars Kirk Frost, his soon-to-be ex-wife Rasheeda and Ariane stopped by V103s the Ryan Cameron Morning Show to talk about the current state of their marriage, the new baby (Karter Frost), and more.

During the interview, Kirk explained why he wanted his wife to get an abortion saying, "I got trapped, and at that time it was just a mistake. I already have five kids and some little ones running around my house. But I'm happy now."

Kirk even discussed his on-screen threesome saying, "We were going through a lot, and I felt like we were doing things that could have waited until after the baby. The arguments got so heated, and Rasheeda was saying the most disrespectful things that didn't even aired on the show...making me look crazy."

He then added, "Come on, do you want to see a pregnant woman singing 'Hit It From The Back?' That's why I removed Rasheeda's name from off the business account."

Rasheeda then responded with, "Ya'll are not going to sit here and get down on me without me trying to explain why I did what I did. I did it because we sat down and had a conversation and I specifically told [Kirk], 'yes you need to deal with this pregnancy, and we need to do the things that need to be done so we can continue to connect the dots with the music.'"

The reality star who's due in a few weeks also said that the track wasn't as successful as it should have been because Kirk wasn't following through with his role as her manager.

Video -

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form