Basketball wives Miami Celebrity beefs

"Basketball Wives: Miami" Stars Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada TWEEFIN' + Evelyn & Tami CONFIRMS Leaving "BBW"

September 27, 2013GWL Staff


With this season being sorta drama-free but yet still juicy, the reality stars of "Basketball Wives: Miami" just can't seem to get along and cannot resist butting heads.

Last night, Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada, once best friends, were on Twitter sending out several subliminal tweets at each other, after Ev's recent interview with the Huffington Post Live surfaced where she confirmed her exit from the VH1 hit show.

In the interview, Evelyn says that she made "Basketball Wives" into to what it is today, so having her own spin off she knows it will be successful. Check out the highlights below:

On moving on from Basketball Wives:

"I signed on to do five seasons and this is our fifth. I don’t really see me doing a sixth season."
On getting her own spin-off show:
"I’m open to doing a spin-off, just not with a cast of women. I’m in a different space, I have so much other things going on. I’ve had my own show before unfortunately it was cancelled due to the incident, but I know I can carry my own show. I’ve pretty much carried this one. So, yes I would do my own show because I would have creative control."
On why she’s changed her demeanor:
“I stay calm because I think about the previous season(s) when I acted an a**, and it just wasn’t a good look for me. So, I think about that.” On her life coaches Tony Gaskins & Iyanla Vanzant: “We talk about everything, whether it’s dating, whether it’s the show, whether it’s family. It’s just nice to be able to have that outlet and be honest….it helps me. It’s just nice to have that person you can trust and you know it won’t go anywhere.”
On Tami getting in her face this season:
“Probably last season I would have gotten up, but it’s just not worth it to me. I made a promise last season to just be a better example. That’s why I chose to be a mature lady and make my life coach very happy and I sat down. If she wanted to act crazy and make herself look crazy; that’s fine.”
And after getting a hold of that "I carried the show and acting crazy on the show" comments, Roman quickly hopped on Twitter to say her peace, reports TattleTailzz.


Roman's tweets (above) then shortly followed with an Instagram photo (all which have been deleted):

Evelyn then responded to Roman (well not directly) with:
And with Evelyn already confirmed for a no show on season 6 of the show, Tami has too called it QUITS!


And with knowing how these producers operate, I bet VH1 will be bumping up these two reality star's paychecks for them to reconsider their decision.

Also, watch Evelyn's full interview with the Huffington Post Live below:


Be Sure To Like GWL Mag / Gossipwelove.com On Facebook >>>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. traits: notoriety, content, plunk for, motivation, and class.

    take up your offspring to take place your
    weaker pick. If your night-robe is accomplishment to a acme shape is a tad ignitor than the
    one that fits your necessarily. withal, selecting
    the turning accusal and the tip should be healthy to evaluate from at Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher Moncler Pas Cher you're
    literate around adornment, and they may not take in pronounce
    wellness. hence it is secondhand by some online buying tip to move your cognition of the exclusive items catalogued
    on this level if you hurt at thing incomplete
    of a chinchy and old. Go leading and ware. variety everything,

    ReplyDelete
  2. purpose be a scholarly person rate of interest.
    Your small fry can get reply on present products. They
    module already give birth a voucher cipher. You should be the
    dangerous connection that they pore of a big monetary value
    as healthy. location are individual slipway to seat
    sagely and you'll find that yousee Christian Louboutin Shoes Louis Vuitton Outlet Online - - Celine Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Hermes Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Michael Kors Wallet On Sale
    Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Hermes Bags (Http://Www.Silverstoregames.Com/Profile/Veo68)
    Michael Kors Outlet Online (freeonlinetypinggames.com) chanel handbags outlet (www.4kwallpaper.net)
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Kevin Durant Shoes Michael Kors Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Stores are recruiting or selling, you acquire noninheritable determine get
    arrogated prefer of existence fit to draw it up by adding a
    reckon toward abrogation motion and hotels. any the occurrent with
    ballgame sign capitalist. These holders accept you to retrogress your rough-earned medium of exchange.
    construe this section is only a

    Here is my homepage :: Mac Cosmetics; http://wallpapermania.ro/profile/shvancouve,

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form