Basketball wives Miami Stephon Marbury

"Basketball Wives: Miami" Tasha Marbury OPENS UP About Evelyn Lozada's Tell-All Book + Loses NYC Home To Foreclosure!

September 18, 2013GWL Staff


Despite saying she was okay with her best friend of 10 years and co-star Evelyn Lozada putting her husband Stephon Marbury's cheating affair in her tell-all book (released back in 2012), "Basketball Wives: Miami" newcomer Tasha Marbury is now speaking out on how she really felt about the book during a one-on-one interview with VH1.

When asked about how she really felt about Evelyn detailing her husband's cheating scandal in her book, she replied:
“I was a little taken aback by it. I thought as friends you would tell your friend if you’re writing a book or something you were going to put a portion of their life in a book, I think it was kinda wrong for her to do that. At the time she said that she didn’t think that it would come out or whatever the case may be. I don’t have a strong position on it either way.
Tasha was also asked if she was contacted by Evelyn in-regards to exposing her marital issues before the book was released, she answered:
"I found out the first day I filmed. I had no idea because I never read her book. It was kinda thrown at me. It has nothing to do with us being as close or cool as we were in the past."
The reality star then added:
"I’ve moved upward and onward from it. I don’t dwell on it. I can’t go back and erase it, but I’m not going to let that overshadow my life and stop me from being the person I am.”
And word on the street is that Tasha and Stephon are 'reportedly' losing their New York City home to foreclosure, reports TMZ.
"U.S. Bank International filed legal docs against Marbury, claiming he hasn't made mortgage payments on his 2-bedroom 2-bathroom NYC condo since March 2010, and currently owes $844,035 on the property ... which he purchased in 2006 for more than a million dollars. U.S. Bank wants Marbury to pay the full amount NOW, or get the hell out ... so the condo can be sold at auction."
However, this will the couple's second home to go into foreclosure. First, Stephon lost his L.A. home in a foreclosure auction back in 2012.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form