Crazy News

CRAZY NEWS: 93-Year-Old Woman BREAKS HER SILENCE To Detail Terrifying Summer Night When A Teen 'Broke Into Her Home & Raped Her'

September 13, 2013GWL Staff


What can a poor old lady like this have to offer him "sexually"?...what is this world coming to?

A 93-year-old Indiana great-grand mother, who was allegedly raped by a 17-year-old neighbor on July 16th of this year, finally breaks her silence for the first time since the incident to detail that terrifying summer night.
'I want to forget about it,' Amelia Rudolf said as she held her daughter's hand tightly. 'I'll never forget it.'
Speaking with the Indianapolis Star, she detailed her horror at getting up in the night to use the bathroom and finding a teenager, whom authorities named as Iquise Taylor, inside her bedroom.
'When he grabbed me I just had a feeling, like, "Oh, my gosh, is this true?"' she said. 'I thought, "Am I dreaming this or what?"
'When I kind of come to, I went in the kitchen, and I saw that door, the way it was broken into. I thought, "Oh my God, I'm not dreaming, that it's true".'
She added: 'I felt like I wish I could die. I wish it wasn't true.'

Mrs Rudolf immediately called family members who contacted authorities. She says that "I have
 not been able to return to the house built by my late husband, Charles, a mailman. And a home a once raised our four children in Anderson."

"It took me away from my home and I have been staying with relatives," she said. "I feel like I can't go back to my home."
Her family has supported her through the police interviews and press conferences, and even contacted the Indianapolis Colts - Mrs Rudolf's favorite football team - to explain what had happened, reports TheDailyMail.

Now her family is looking to the future - although she is dreading seeing Taylor during his trial.

'I'd hate to look at him,' she said. 'I don’t think I'd even want to see his face. I hope he gets what he deserves.'
Police said the youth lived within in a block of the woman's house. Investigators say he broke into her home by kicking in the back door and then sexually assaulted her.

He was caught by a footprint left at the scene where he had been wearing socks but no shoes. A witness that night said they had seen the teenager, who lived just a block away, without shoes on, according to police.

The 17-year-old denied the attack but was matched through DNA samples. If is not clear if he targeted the 93-year-old.

A pretrial conference is scheduled for September 23, and a jury trial is set for November 5. He has been charged with rape, burglary, criminal confinement and strangulation.

If convicted, Taylor faces up to 50 years in prison.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form