Chrissy Teigen John Legend

RUMOR MILL: John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Set To Marry This Weekend + GET NAKED For The "All Of Me" Video Shoot!

September 13, 2013GWL Staff


Despite being in the midst of launching his Fall tour alongside Tamar BraxtonR&B singer John Legend and his fiancee Chrissy Teigen are reportedly set to marry on Saturday, reports HelloBeautiful.

The "Sports Illustrated" model is said to be super excited about marrying John since the two got engaged --over the holidays-- back in 2011.

According to Teigen, "I have the dress, and I love it! This one was it; I knew right away. It's classic and ivory...I want to look like a bride." 

The gossip site reports, "It's being reported that Chrissy will be rocking either a beautiful Alexander Wang or Vera Wang gown after she and John were seen at both designers show during New York Fashion Week."

Teigen told US Weekly last year, “I feel like the anti-bride, because I watch all those shows and I hate them. I go out of my way to try not to be too annoying … my biggest goal in life is to not be annoying about being a bride.” 


The couple's honeymoon is rumored to take place in the Maldives.


Plus, in the upcoming video for Legend's "All of You", the singer and Chrissy actually strips naked exposing themselves for fans to see. Aren't they the perfect couple.

Legend, who penned the track to Chrissy, posted a few outtakes from the shoot with director Nabil on Instagram-- and even released a pic revealing his fiancee's nipple (above).


He lated defended himself after getting a some negative feedback saying, "Literally everyone has a nipped. Get over it." And we all know, Legend isn't afraid to strip down. Haven't you seen his naked interview?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form