Iggy Azalea T.I.

New Video: Iggy Azalea's "Change Your Life" Featuring T.I.

September 10, 2013Fred


Iggy Azalea strips down in her new video for, "Change Your Life," featuring T.I.  The track is the newest single off of her upcoming album "The New Classic."

While Azalea doesn't spend the entire video in a skimpy bikini, we wouldn't mind if she did. We all know how banging her body is, and it looks even better in a bikini and has me wondering..she could actually do some modelling. 

But of course none of that matters (well maybe a little) it's all about the music and Azalea holding her own. Also having T.I. laying down a verse just makes this track worth listening.

Check out the new video and let me know if you are feeling this one.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form