Beyonce blue Ivy Carter

Beyonce Shares A Naked Photo Of Herself In A Hammock + Plays Peekaboo With Daughter Blue Ivy! [PHOTOS]

October 21, 2013GWL Staff


Last night, 32-year-old Beyonce, who is never the one to ever go Miley Cyrus on us -- because that's not lady like or in her nature -- shared a nude photo (well not really) of herself on Tumblr as she lounges in a white hammock. We can always appreciate a good classy 'nude' photo from Mrs. Carter.


While taking a break from her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand, Beyonce also shared a photo of herself playing peekaboo with daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Too cute!

And when it comes to taking pics and rocking the right outfits, she told Cosmo:
"I [try to] accentuate my waist. I know things that are too loose underneath my hips are not good because I look really boxy. Plunging necks look good on me."
"My arms are full, and certain cuts make [them] look even fuller. My legs are really curved and look longer in straight leg jeans. Tops either have to be really short to show off the top of my midriff, or long. I can't do in between."
And despite Iggy Azalea dropping out of the tour, the full force-fashionista and songstress will be kicking off the Australian leg of her tour in Melbourne in the next few days.

She will be back in the U.S in time for the holidays, heading to California on December 2, 2013 and at the Barclay's Center in New York City on December 22nd.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lol pshhhh,,she ain't got nothing on kims real baby after math body.. with the huge donky shot lol now that's some nudity..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form