brandy Music Industry

Brandy REACT To Celebs Congratulating Her On 20 Years In The Entertainment Industry! [VIDEO]

October 16, 2013GWL Staff


R&B singer Brandy is well on her way to becoming legendary at just 34-years-old and has already been in the industry for two decades, and selling over 30 million albums throughout the span of her career.

Just recently, Brandy's good friend over at True Exclusives put together a video of celebrities showing love to the songstress and congratulating her on pushing greatness in music as well as film and television.

Brandy wasn't aware of the video until her friend surprised her with it, and it suddenly brought her to tears when she saw folks like Lauren London, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliot, former co-star Sheryl Lee Ralph, Wendy Williams, Tank, Adrienne Bailon, LL Cool J, Sevyn Streeter, Trina, Bridget Kelly and many more celebrating her milestone.

Check out the 30 minute long video below (via NB):



Brandy responded to the video and her celeb friends kind words saying:
"I just want to say thank you. I’m remembering everyone…and all I’ve ever tried to do is just be great at being myself and inspire people. I didn’t know what I was doing. I didn’t know if that’s what I was doing. I’m just thankful and I can appreciate it. I can appreciate it all. No matter what is happening [or] is not happening, I can appreciate everything that I’ve experienced. I appreciate everything that everyone is saying, I think that’s what the hard times brings. It brings [being] grateful for what you have and what your purpose is. I never want to lose that ever. I just want to keep striving and keep going and keep trying to reach all my goals and to keep making people feel good with whatever it is that I do. Whether it be a handshake, a smile, a hello, a song, a laugh, whatever it is, I have to stay in touch with that. I can’t live on without that."
Awww! Plus, today marks 

Playing....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form