Bruce Jenner Kris Jenner

Kris Jenner Covers New You Magazine; Says, "I Have Only One Regret In Life And That's Divorcing Robert Kardashian!"

October 14, 2013GWL Staff


Reality star and newly separated Kris Jenner revealed in the new issue of New You magazine that she has only regret in life and that's divorcing her deceased ex-husband Robert Kardashian.

57-year-old Jenner, who is the mastermind behind the "Kardashian multi-million dollar empire" and cheated on her first ex-husband with Alex Roland, told N.Y Mag:

"The one regret, if I had to do it over, would be divorcing Robert Kardashian," she said. "But then again there wouldn't have been Kendall and Kylie, so that's they way I look at that. I don't have a lot of regrets. Everything happens for a reason, and we learn from out mistakes.

"I thought I was so smart when I was young; I was fearless," Jenner added. "I thought I knew everything and that my mother did not. But I knew I would have six kids. Why six? Probably because I had one sister and always wished that we had these big Christmas Eve parties. I must've seen too many movies. That's definitely one dream that came true.

Jenner, also the mother of Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, and Kim Kardashian, spoke about the similarities between her and her children.

"Khloe is exactly how I am in the way she likes to nest and cook; the way she is with everything in her home-even the way she makes a bed and sets a table," Jenner said. "With Kim, our personalities are very much alike. My son is identical to his father Robert-they look alike, act alike, and have the same mannerisms. It's an amazing reminder of what an amazing dad Robert was."

"In Kourtney, I see myself when I was young," Jenner continued. "She's exactly the way I was-just a little more organic."

"I have nine lives, and in one of my old lives, when I was married to Robert, I was the soccer coach, the Brownie leaders, and the carpool driver," Jenner said. "I admire Kourtney so much because she's nurturing and developing amazing relationships with her children."


The new issue of New You Magazine hit newsstands on October 19th. Plus, Kris Jenner is rumored to be dating "Bachelor" star Ben Flajnik. FULL DETAILS HERE.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. dont for get to check me out http://urbanmediadaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    Contact him today on:
    orkstarspell@gmail.com



    .............

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form