Keeping up with the Kardashians Khloe Kardashian

Khloé Kardashian Reveals on "Keeping Up With The Kardashian": "I'm Kind of Living Out of My Car"

January 28, 2014GWL Staff


Just a few months after putting up her 8,000 sq. ft Tarzana mansion (she once shared with estrange hubby Lamar Odom) on the market for $5.5 mil and going through the motions, reality star Khloe Kardashian revealed on last Sunday night's new episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" that she was kind of "living out her car," during a table conversation with brother, Rob Kardashian.

While talking about failing to find a stable home and bed to lay her head, "Right now, my personal life is a little chaotic," Khloé confesses. "I just hate being at home."

"I've basically thrown all my bare necessities into some suitcases and I'm kind of living out of my car right now," she says. "Literally, my car has duffle bags upon duffle bags in it."


After living in his sister's gorgeous home, Rob was more than willing to return the favor and have his sister over. "Just don't cook him anything with cheese," the male Kardashian told her when explaining the house rules.

And as for haters criticizing her every move, Khloe took to her personal blog last night and wrote:


The 29-year-old reality star has however found herself a new house in Calabasas... right next to her mom Kris Jenner and neighboring with rumored-new boo, Matt Kemp.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form