Apollo Nida Cynthia Bailey

NeNe Leakes & Peter Thomas Speaks On "RHOA" Show Down, Cynthia Bailey Apologizes + Kenya Moore Gets The 'Blame'

January 28, 2014GWL Staff


During NeNe Leakes' shady "Pillow Talk" hotel event, which aired on last Sunday night's new episode of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta," what looked like an innocent night of cast-mates bonding quickly turned into an ugly incident after a few minutes of a "how well you know your partner and their personal sex life" cards game.

NeNe says the event was "almost like a free couple’s counseling…in pajamas," adding, "the goal was just to get everyone together so they can 'talk to each other and move on.'"

The room was filled with couples ('head doctor' Phaedra Parks & Apollo Nida, Kandi Burruss & Todd Burks, Mynique & Chuck Smith, and Natalie & Christopher Williams, who Kenya accused of not actually being married) all had some unresolved issues and some (Cynthia Bailey & Peter Thomas) were merely there trying to coexist in the 'ladies' circle.

Fashionably late, Kenya popped up at the hotel with room and was greeted by Mrs. Leakes, who rocked a sexy-flirty lingerie -- showing off her long legs-- with an 'appropriate' welcome, "a door slam to the face."

She was however still invited inside, but quickly changed the temperature in the room to 'hot' after she was put on blast for questioning Natalie and Christopher's marriage, whom [Christopher] claims Moore is basically on some type of medication.

Let's fast forward, Moore -- upon standing to confront the situation face to face -- was grabbed by Christopher, who was then attacked by the former Miss USA's assistant and best gay friend Brandon DeShazer. "Don't put your hands on her," an angry Brandon violently shouted at Christopher.

The duo then got into an altercation that had the reality husbands Peter & Apollo brutally attacking Brandon, while he lay defenseless on a beanbag.

TRENDING: "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Star Apollo Nida ATTACKS Kenya Moore's Assistant While Filming The Upcoming New Season!?

The show's behind-the-scenes security-team was obviously too busy holding back Kenya and Christopher -- giving Peter and Apollo enough time to put them paws on Brandon.





The one of a two-part episode ended with Apollo escaping his restraints (including his wife) and making his way back towards Brandon, (we broke it first: [Apollo] gave Brandon -- a bruised up face and two broken ribs -- a beating he'll never forget and hefty lawsuit aimed at Apollo).

SEE ALSO: Apollo's Real JOB Exposed: "RHOA" Star Phaedra Parks' Husband CHARGED With Bank Fraud & Identity Theft


Trying to decide who is most in the wrong here seems a little fruitless considering everyone acted so awfully, which makes us wonder why did Apollo end up in the center of it?


And what happened between Peter and Todd, leaving Kandi in a pissed off state of mind? "I will f--king drag you in this b*tch" she said to Peter while being surrounded by NeNe and Chuck.

SEE ALSO: Kenya Moore Slams Phaedra Parks & Husband Apollo Nida Following His Arrest For Bank Fraud & Identity Theft


Now two of the Bravo hit show cast-mates are weighing in on the brutal fight and another apologizing on behalf of her cast-mate's ratchet on-screen behavior.

Yesterday, NeNe took to her personal blog to talk about how she felt about the fight and who's to be blamed, saying:
I created this game called “Pillow Talk” and it all started from Gregg and I basically discussing our day once we got in bed at night! Obviously this party is for adults only with adult topics and content. I was the hostess with the mostess! The guests were invited along with a dress code and everyone knew what they were walking into. My intentions were to build couple unity within the group but as you can see, things got turnt all the way up! You ask why? 
Everybody in the room were asked questions that were touchy because that was the bases of the game! We all answered, including me and Gregg. We really had fun with it contrary to what you thought you saw and I stress “what you thought you saw” because there are always intentions for these parties or group gatherings which is totally out of my control!
Let’s get to the good stuff: Kenya arrived three hours late to the party! I was really aggravated because we can’t really end the scene until all housewives have arrived! Keeping it real is what I do! Some might call it messy, but see it as you may!
Christopher had a question in his hand that he wanted to answer standing up for reasons unbeknownst to me! I walked past Christopher and took my seat! He then began to speak to Kenya about the false accusations Kenya had told his wife. 
Chris’s wife Natalie started saying “don’t back paddle now” and Kenya got up and charged out of her seat towards Natalie (but you couldn’t see that part) (I wonder why?). Chris stepped in to stop her but not in an aggressive way. Kenya then got all extra saying take your hands off on me! Her girlfriend in the red pajamas jumped up in Chris’s face and that’s when the explosion started. I don’t condone violence! I can’t control adults and it’s not my fault if adults decide to fight on their own!
In my opinion Kenya was the spark that lit the fire. Whenever she’s around, we have the worst times! I’ve been on this show from the very beginning and we have NEVER had a physical altercation on this show! I am all about a good read, throwing shade and even getting you together when need be but violence is never okay to me. I think it’s a sad display of behavior and I think it is sad to the black community to be a part of such negative activity! I am bigger, I am better and for that I apologize!
Apparently, NeNe blames Kenya for causing the fight by getting up out of her seat to argue with Christpoher. But fans are, however, blaming NeNe for the entire show down because she was aware of the cast-mates on-going feuds and having them trapped in a Holiday Inn Express room, only caused them to explode on each other.


Peter also did an interview with Sister2Sister magazine this week, and chatted about being involved in the fight, -- a fight that changed the dynamic between his wife, Cynthia and Kandi's relationship. He told the magazine:
“All of that was so explosive. It happened so fast. Apollo [Nida] got up to help me hold Brandon back while Gregg [Leakes] and Todd [Tucker] took Christopher the other way, but Brandon was so aggressive and so hype that he accidentally hit Apollo and that’s what made Apollo flip.”
It’s really a shame. I never thought that someone would hit me, especially when I was kinda trying to defuse the situation. I just saw a lot of rage in his eyes. All I know, I got hit and I just got really carried away.
If I’m breaking up a fight and I accidentally get hit, I’m probably not going to react that way, but it wasn’t just the accidental hit. You can hear [Brandon] say, ‘Oh, you wanna fight, too?’”
No one is proud of what happened, including Apollo. Everyone is ashamed.”

Peter's wife and reality star Lala Anthony appeared on Watch What Happen's Live on Sunday night (Jan.26). Cynthia also shed some light on the incident, and ended up apologizing for the entire cast.
“I want to apologize on behalf of the whole cast, because it was really hard to watch this fight,” Bailey tells host Andy Cohen. “I’ve been on this show for four years and never, ever in the history of the whole show has anyone laid hands on each other.
“I didn’t like it,” she continues. “I didn’t think it was a good look, and it was unfortunate because we were having a really great time until the fight.”
“I don’t want to blame everything on Kenya,” Bailey tells Cohen, “but once she actually got up, that made Brandon get up and once Brandon got up … people [were] getting aggressive.”

She then made is clear that though her husband seemed like he was deep into it --from her eyes-- he wasn't a big part of the fight:
“When I looked at the tape … I was surprised how it looked like Peter was actually a big part of the fight but he wasn’t,” she claims during the “WWHL” after show. “One of the things Peter was very instrumental in doing was actually breaking up the fight. He was trying to keep Brandon down because Brandon was trying to get Christopher and then we thought Apollo jumped in to help — and then it just ended up going crazy.”
Part two of the episode airs next month, Feb. 9th at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form