Ballers Jump Offs

NY Jets Baller Geno Smith Manhood MAKE ROUNDS On The Net, Jumpoff Talks Leaking His Peen Pic & Reveals Dating Future!

January 07, 2014GWL Staff


New York Jets rookie quarterback, Geno Smith, kicks off the New Year with a naked photo scandal by exposing himself to a local jump-off, who in return leaked his private peen photo and personal messages between them to a media blog that is dedicated to blasting and snagging ballers.

Here's the email that was sent to BallerAlert from Geno's side chick, Jackie Presley:



She of course included screenshots and pictures to prove she had an affair with Geno:




Check out the NSFW photo HERE.

This week, Jackie, who is a nursing student in New York, sat down with Kareem Williams to speak on why she leaked the photos of the Charlotte-native and dished on her past relationship with Ciara's fiance and rapper Future, who she says "treated her with respect."

Here's an excerpt from the interview:

On dating Geno:
"The last day that I saw him was Christmas Day and I came to New York and I went over his house later on in the day around 6p and he lived about 50 mins away in a city called Hanover, NJ. He told me to get a driver and he would pay for the driver. I got the driver and he paid for it there. But you're thinking someone's gonna pay for it there and back. I spent the night. The next morning I called the driver when Geno had to go work out, and the driver said it would be $100 since it's traffic in NY. I told geno and he just leaves. He left me at his house. and didn't leave me any money. He was just like, I don't care how you get back to NY. He just went to do what he needed to do--workout.
I was furious for like a day or two. What if I didn't have no money? I just felt like he disrespected me. You told me to come here and you were paying for something. Then it's time to leave and you're not paying for it? So two days later I just ended up going off."
Watch the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Girl please!! U a hoe! & he treated u like a hoe!!....u surprised???? Smh trying to play victim! Get tha f*ck out of here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hoes b actin up

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form