Apollo Nida Gregg Leakes

"RHOA" Husbands Apollo Nida, Gregg Leakes & Peter Thomas Says, "We Don't Get Paid For The Show" On Bethenny

January 30, 2014GWL Staff


Before being brought up on charges for 'Bank Fraud and Identity Theft,' "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Apollo Nida appeared on Bethenny with co-stars Gregg Leakes and Peter Thomas.

During the interview, the husbands revealed that they don't get paid for doing the show, and their wives are the ones cashing the checks. "We get paid zip, zero, zilch. This is more of a 'part time' gig that comes with perks and benefit," answered all three men.

And when asked if they are paying a high price for fame, Apollo said: "I think so coming from prison, doing six years in prison and then being thrown into a TV show was kind of difficult and I think for the first time coming off I was very quiet and kind of shy, it was just a difficult transition for me."

The guys also don't think hitting the stripping club is considered cheating, and Gregg explains how he used to travel back and forth to pick up wife NeNe Leakes:

"I used to pick mine up, I tell it like it is baby....She used to work there and when I went there and saw her....I knew she used to do that. So she would invite me to her job and I graciously accepted."

Watch the interview below:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form