Big Sean Miguel

Big Sean Releases The Visuals For His Ex-Girlfriend Inspired Track "Ashley" Featuring Miguel [NEW VIDEO]

February 01, 2014GWL Staff


I don't know why he felt the need to do a video about a track that was inspired by for his ex-girlfriend Ashley, but either way, the rapper is reportedly happy he did -- calls it "a cleanse."


Big Sean, who is engaged to Glee star Naya Rivera, has released the visuals for a track he wrote two years ago entitled, "Ashley," about his tumultuous relationship and feature's R&B singer Miguel. When asked to describe the song, he tweeted:

"We all know I'm in a different place in my life today and I could not be more happy. I know the record is a fan favorite so we let our imagination run wild with the visual. Thank you for the support and as you can see from the #1stquarter freestyle, we're working on new music/videos."

Big Sean recount his past relationship with Ashley by rap'n:

"I know I wasn’t honest to you girl / almost broke every promise to you girl / brought problems to your world / and you said how could you just lie to me, I thought you’d die for me / I was scared you’d find someone that would treat you like they’d supposed to / You the type n-ggas get close to, get close to then propose to"

The track also appeared on Big Sean's "Hall of Fame" album. Watch the video below:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form