Kanye West Kim Kardarshian

Kanye West Plans To Produce New 'YEEZUS' Film Featuring Fiancee' Kim Kardashian

February 27, 2014GWL Staff


While he's actively attending fashion shows at Paris Fashion Week, rapper Kanye West is reportedly set to produce a new 'Yeezus' film featuring his fiancee' Kim Kardashian with the help of "American Psycho" author and screenwriter Bret Easton Ellis.

The film will be based primarily on Kanye's Yeezus album, and inside sources are saying he's already ensured there’s a prominent role for his future wife, who is currently in Austria getting paid half-a-mil to date a wealthy man who likes socialites.
‘Kim is definitely going to be in it,’ an inside told Radar. 'The screenplay already features her character.
'They’re still working on the script, so it’s unclear at this point if Kim will be a major star of the movie or making a smaller cameo. But her role in the movie will be pivotal.’
Ellis also confirmed that the lyrical content on West’s latest album will provide a jumping off point for the muted film projectHe told the Vice:
‘He came and asked me to write the film. I didn't want to at first. Then I listened to Yeezus. It was early summer last year and I was driving in my car. He'd given me an advance copy, and I thought, regardless of whether I'm right for this project, I want to work with whoever made this.
So f**k it, I said yes. And that's how it happened. That was seven or eight months ago. We'll see what happens.
BONUS:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form