Chelsea Handler Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian Confronts Mom, Kris Jenner, For Favoring "Kim & Kourtney" On Chelsea Handler [Video]

February 20, 2014GWL Staff


Order in the mother-freaking court!

"Keeping Up With The Kardashian" reality star Khloe Kardashian has taken her mom, Kris Jenner, to court for blatantly favoring her siblings Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with the honorable judge Chelsea Handler presiding over this awesome sketch.

"You know, I'm still third place. And I'm not trying to get to No. 1. I get Kim. No one can come between her golden goose," she said. "But second? I mean, Kourtney's like watching paint dry. I don't really get what I have to do to win a little attention here or there."

The 29-year-old also accused her momager of being overly critical and complained about her mother's sexy Internet selfies.

"All you do is hate on me. You hate on how tall I am, how pale I am, how blonde I am. Then Kim dyes her hair blond and all of a sudden it's like the best thing in the world," she said. "Then you make me laser [my body hair] off... at thirteen!"

"My mom constantly tries to outdo me on social media by posting these ridiculous, hot, steamy, breasty pictures of herself in bikinis, with like glam, and hair, and body chains," she said. "Enough is enough!"

Watch the clip below:



Spotted @ABCNews

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form